Monday, September 5, 2016

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size Kit "Worth It" in stores now!

Happy Labor Day everyone!!!

Forgive me for not getting anything new out for such a long time.  This summer has been crazy to say the least :)  And just starting construction on home last week has put me with limited internet.  But I did FINALLY get a chance to get online and add a new kit in stores tonight! Whooo Hoooo!
So without further ado, I have a new kit in stores now!  The new PTU kit is called "Worth It" and is available in both Full and Tagger size.  It is a fun fantasy end of Summerish themed kit that I'm sure you can have fun with!

Hope you like the new kit :)


Full Size Kit now available at :

Scrap and Tubes

Mystical Scraps


Below is an example of the Bonus Quickpage included in the Full Size kit!

{This kits model in the pic again is my daughter Emmalee  :) }





Tagger Size Kit now available at :
This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.50 each
and Bundle Packs are just $3.50 each
until the end of September!!!

And don't forget!  I still have
"BUY MY STORE"
for just $20!!!



And here is a little tag I made with the kit :)






Just a quick note:

Sadly, TKO Scraps will be closing their doors
on September 15.  It was my 1st store and
 I will surely miss it! 
 However, all my Full Size items are still available 
at Scraps and Tubes and everything from
Full to Tagger Size are now available at 
Mystical Scraps :)


Happy Scrapping!!!





No comments: