Saturday, January 30, 2016

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size Kit "Come Go With Me" in stores now!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I have a new kit in stores now!  The new PTU kit is called "Come Go With Me" and is available in both Full and Tagger size.  It is a retro/love themed kit that I'm sure you can have fun with!

Hope you like the new kit :)


Full Size Kit now available at :
Below is an example of the Bonus Quickpage included in the Full Size kit!

{This kits model in the pic is my baby girl when she was a baby, Emmalee :) }




Tagger Size Kit now available at :

This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.00 each
and Bundle Packs are just $2.85 each
until the end of Janaury!!!

And don't forget!  I still have
"BUY MY STORE"
for just $20!!!



And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)






Happy Scrapping!


No comments: