Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New PTU Full Size & Tagger Size Kit "So Cold" in stores now!

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Sorry I have been absent all this month.  On Thanksgiving night, I started getting sick (what I thought was a the flu bug) but after a week of not getting any better but much much worse and a  few trips to the doctor, I found out I had pneumonia :(
It took awhile, but I'm finally feeling back to my old self (I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not yet...ha ha ha ha).  At any rate, I FINALLY have a new kit in stores now called "So Cold".  Since I missed the chance to make another Christmas kit, so I went with a cool Winter themed kit available in both Full and Tagger Sizes.

Hope you like the new kit :)

 photo SCS_SoCold_Preview-full_zps8b9eef9b.jpg

Full Size Kit now available at :

Below is an example of the Bonus Quickpage included in the Full Size kit!

 photo SCS_SoCold_BonusQuickpage-example_zpsa5b538d5.jpg


 photo SCS_SoCold_Preview-tagger_zps445f9557.jpg

Tagger Size Kit now available at :


Scrap and Tubes

Heartbeatz Creationz

This new kit and all individual items
from Sweet Cravings Scraps
are just $1.50 each,
Bundle Packs are just $4.00 each
and "BUY MY STORE"
for just $20!!!

Don't miss this awesome sale!!!


And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Happy New Years and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: