Monday, October 1, 2012

January Rain Blogtrain "Spooktacular" - PU Tagger Kit Freebie

Happy October 1st again!

It's the 1st of the month and that means another great January Rain Blogtrain! Toot Toot!

This blogtrain is called "Spooktacular" and I made a little Tagger Size with a fun theme from Wy our great blogtrain leader :) I hope you like what I made and can use it in something fun!

Make sure you stop by each of the designers blog who participated in this train! There is a little something for everyone! The list of those who particpated are listed below my preview.

Please leave a little love if you download :)
 
 


***************************

 

And here is a little tag I made with the kit too :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy Haunting!

12 comments:

Gina T. said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing!

scangel said...

thank you for your part of the blog train

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Rachel said...

OHMYGISH! There should be so many more comments! This kit is AWESOME!
THANK YOU!!!

So awesome to see such talented designers offer such GREAT kits for free! We appreciate you! Even if most people don't stick around to say so!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for the cute kit. Hugs, Ann

PSharp said...

Thank you very much.

CM2 said...

Looks like I'll be having lots of fun, courtesy of your wicked cute kit!
Major thanks! CM2

Kara said...

Thanks os much to everyone for their wonderful comments! Sorry I'm late responding - I've been a bit busy on the homefront but I'm always so happy to read your comments! Please stop back again soon! Open 24/7 :)

HappyScreens said...

Thank you for this cute, fun kit - love it!

michie scott said...

thank you for sharing.

Rydley said...

So cute! Thanks!

Crystalnva said...

Bright & cheery spooky Luv it THANK YOU ;~}