Wednesday, August 15, 2012

3 New tutorials from Sarah, Amy & Tiffany!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Long time no posting, huh? :)  ?  Sorry it's been so long since I have posted.  The family & I went on vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC and having no interent access makes me a bad little poster...lol  But I'm back now and I have 3 new tutorials for you from Sarah, Amy & Tiffany!

Sarah used my PTU kit "Yesterday's Gone" available in all my stores and her tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Amy used my PTU kit "Strawberry Street" available in all my stores and her tutorial for the tags below can be found HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tiffany used my PTU kit "Fallen Leaves" available in all my stores and her tutorial for the tags below can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a wonderful day & I'll be posting some vaca pics soon! :)

No comments: