Monday, July 16, 2012

3 Awesome new tutorials!

Happy Monday everyone!

I have 3 new tutorials from Amy & Leah at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS and Lina at Lina's Designz a fabu CT at Scrappin Dollars!  (All kits used can be purchased in any of my stores)


Amy used my PTU kit "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Her tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE (P.S. she has come cool snaggable extra's on her blog too for this tag :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Leah used my PTU kit "Bungle in the Jungle" - Her tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lina used my PTU kit "Shiver Me Timbers" - Her tutorial for the tag below can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How wonderful are all these tags?!!!!  It's a summer full of fun fun fun!!!!

Thank you so much Amy, Leah & Lina!  I love love love them all!

Have a beautiful week!

No comments: