Monday, June 4, 2012

New PTU Full & Tagger Size kit "Unbelievable" in stores now!

Happy Monday everyone!

I have a new Full & Tagger Size kit now available in all my stores called "Unbelievable".  It's a fun fantasy kit I'm sure anyone could have fun with :)

Normally, I only make tagger size kits but from time to time I will slip in a full size kit when I can.  So this kit too is also available in full size too!  Also, included in the full size kit is a little quick page I made with it (example shown below with my little Emmalee as the star :)

Hope you like them both :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Full Size kit available below:





Photobucket

Tagger Size kit available below:




And as always, I made a little tag with the kit too :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Have a fantastic day!

No comments: