Saturday, November 12, 2011

CU Freebie!!! Fall Painted Papers (Full Size)

Happy Saturday everyone!

I have been a bit under the weather this week but I have a quick freebie for everyone today.  This time it's a 3 Pack of Fall Painted Papers.  These are just some random pics I took last Fall - I wish I could have gotten pics this year but the weather was so cooperative on that :(

At any rate, there are 3 Full Size Papers included in the pack.  They are 300 dpi (3600x3600) and best of all they are CU!  Hope you can find something fun to do with them!

Make sure you read my TOU included in the download if you use in scrapkits :)



Enjoy and have a falltastic weekend!



Sweet Cravings Scraps

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Stephenie said...

Beautiful!! Thank you!

KKG said...

very pretty thank you