Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2 New tutorials from Lyn using my PTU kits "Sweet Caroline" & "That's Amore!"

Hello everyone!

I'm a little late posting these tutorials - My son Cody, cut part part of his finger off in welding class today so things have been just crazy here!  He is ok, but may need surgery :(

But I have 3 new way cool tutorials from Lyn at Angel Tuts!
Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "Sweet Caroline" can be found HERE
My PTU kit "Sweet Caroline" can be purchased HERE
                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "Spring Fever" can be found HERE
                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Lyn's tutorial for the tag below "My Kitchen Rules" can be found HERE
                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The PTU kit used for both of the tags above "That's Amore!" can be purchased HERE

Are these not totally awesome tags?!!!!

Thank you so much Lyn!  I love love love them all!

Have a safe and healthy day!

No comments: