Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oooooo a prezzies for me!!!!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share 3 gorgeous tags that someone sent me today in my email!  The tags are by Lyn a Angel Tuts using my FTU kit "Long Black Train" which you can find HERE on my blog, my FTU kit "Spring Break" that you can find HERE on my blog and my PTU kit "One Fine Day" that you can purchase HERE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lyn wrote a tutorial for the tag above that can be found HERE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the tuorial for the above tag from Lyn that can be found HERE .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The tutorial for the tag above by Lyn can be found HERE.

What beautiful tags Lyn!  It makes me so happy to see the one of a kind beautiful creations people can come up in their tags!

Thank you so much Lyn for sharing these with me!  I love love love them both!

Have a peaceful day!

No comments: