Friday, March 25, 2011

New tutorials from Amy & Leah using my PTU kit "Easter Parade"

Hello everyone!

My CT's are just so hard at work this week and here I am not getting much done myself...lol 
Anyway, I have 2 amazing tutorials for you today both by Amy & Leah at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TUTS both using my PTU kit "Easter Parade" sold EXCLUSIVELY at TKO Scraps.

Amy's tutorial for the tag below using the GIMP program can be found HERE

               Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leah's tutorial for the tag below using the GIMP program can be found HERE
               Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How cute are these! I luluv how they can take one kti and make something totally different but beautiful!

To purchase "Easter Parade" click HERE
Thanks so much ladies! I love love love them both!!!

Have a Eggastra Special day & weekend!

No comments: