Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Tutorial from Angela using my PTU kit "Monster Mash"

Hello everyone!
For those of you who come by from time to time to check out some the tuts and or tags people send me, Angela, from Angela's Tuts N' Tags  & also a friend of mine, makes tags and tuts on occasion from some of my kits.  Well, she does such an awesome job on all of them that I asked her to join my CT team, and she did!  Woo Hooo!
So today I have her 1st offical CT a tag & tag from her using my PTU kit "Monster Mash"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WOW!  How adorable is this tag!?  The animation just brings it right to life!

If you would like to make a tag like this from Angela's tutorial "Purple Rain" click HERE
To purchase "Monster Mash" click HERE.

Thank you so much Angela!  Welcome aboard & I love love love it!

Have a bright, sunny and not a rainy day! (rain here will freeze and they are calling for it tonight too :( ....lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would help it you gave us more information on how you found the rain other than you search Photobucket...Do you realize how many pages there are of stuff on PB? There is no way anyone can get the same effect you have with this rain unless they are pro's at animation!!