Friday, September 24, 2010

When it rain it pours - I just wish it would rain on someone elses parade for awhile :(

Hello everyone!  I just realized that today is Friday.  I hate to stay this, but I yet again, I don't have anything to give you all this week :(  But not because I didn't want to though :) 
This has been a super insane week for me and the fam.  The baby & I both have strep, my son just got over the flu (also failed his drivers test this week too) and my husband hurt his back the other day moving heavy dog food.  Oh, and mentioning dogs, one of my dogs Ellie (I have 6 dogs total) got quilled by a porcupine last tonight while she was out doing her business.  It took us 5 long hours to get all the quills out - shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

I know I said this last week, but I will try and have something neat for you next week :)  Just let me get ourselves together here on this end - I'm hoping that happens like now but a day or two would be good for me - we so need it!.....lol

Have a "quilling" weekend!   (LOL)

No comments: