Sunday, July 25, 2010

More beautiful tags ~ all for little old me :)

Hello again everyone!

Here are just a few of the marvelous tags that have been coming into my mail box since last week.

These 6 BEAUTIFUL comment tags were sent to me by Janie who made these for her friends on myspace using my PTU kits "Talk About Friendship" & "Endless Love" EXCLUSIVELY sold at TKO Scraps.  Janie, if you remember, made me 3 gorgeous comment tags for me before and I was thrilled to get these!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


These comment tags are absolutely breath taking!  Janie really knows how to make a beautiful tag doesn't she?

If you like to purchase these kits like Janie did ~ click HERE for "Talk About Friendship" & click HERE for "Endless Love"

Thank you so much Janie - I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!

Have a cool day!

No comments: