Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New PTU kit at TKO Scraps today! "It's Magic!"

Hello Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed my part in the Gothic Inspirations Blogtrain "Tequila Sunrise" yesterday and picked up a bunch of goodies from all the awesome designers who joined in too!

Today I wanted to share with you a cute new kit I just added today at TKO Scraps.  This kit is called "It's Magic!" , after my all time favorite character Tinkerbell!  I have always loved Tinkerbell because she is just too darn cute not to....lol

                      Photobucket
This personal use kit is tagger size and the kit includes:
 3 fanciful ©LKDesigns cookies "Tink"
67 sparkling elements
18 whimsical coordinating papers.
I'm sure you will have fun with this kit as much as I did making it!
Click HERE to purchase "It's Magic!"

Plus, right now all my items at TKO Scraps are 40% off until June 14th!  Wooo Hooo!  How can you pass up this kit at $1.80 right?

Alright, enough of my babbling (lol).  Have a great day & a super week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: