Friday, June 18, 2010

New PTU CU Papers just added at TKO Scraps! "Divine Rush"

Hello again everyone!

I have a new product at TKO Scraps just added today!  If you are looking for that set of unique colorful set of full size papers to add to your scrapkits, tags or scrapkit projects, I think I have them for you! :-)

This commercial use full size paper set includes:

12 CU full size colorful swirled papers
3600x3600 jpg form
300 dpi

Add a divine rush of colorful splendor to your scrapkits or projects today!  An added bonus, this set of papers, along with all my other items at TKO Scraps, are on sale for 40% off! 
So jump over to TKO Scraps today and take advantage fo the savings while they are still there!

Have a great day!

To purchase these cool papers, click HERE straight to my section at TKO Scraps :-)
Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: