Thursday, June 3, 2010

An awesome new Tutorial using one of my kits!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share with you this awesome tag that WitchysHeart of Creationz by WitchysHeart sent to me.  This tag below was made buy using my FTU kit "Heat Wave" from The Brat Pack Blogtrain -Season in the Sun.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Is this not the most fabulous tag?!!  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  Thanks so much WitchysHeart for using my kit in your tutorial and sending me a tag as well!  I'm such a siggy piggy....lol

If you would like to make a tag like this...
You can visit Creationz by WitchyHearts HERE for her tutorial called "Joy of Summer" for this tag.
The PTU tube by Ismael Rac she used in this tag can be purchased HERE
And you can download my FTU kit "Heat Wave" for this tag HERE which is here on my blog.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: