Sunday, April 18, 2010

Want a signature tag from one of my kits?

Hello everyone!  Hope your having a super weekend!

I have been a tag maker for over a year now on cafemom and I also own a group on cafemom for signature requesting called Wickedly Sweet Creationz.  Along with me, I also have superb group of designers who take requests week after week for all our members.

At any rate, if you haven't noticed yet, at the very bottom of my blog, is a slideshow of examples of tags I have made using the kits I have put together for all of you.  So, if you like any these tags and would like one for yourself, I'd be more than happy to make you one!

How do you request one?  Well, I'll tell you.  To the right of this blog you will see a post-it note that says "Email Me Here". Click on that post-it note and send me email with the heading " SCS - SIGNATURE REQUEST ".  In the email, tell me which tag you want (I have them named after my kits) and what specific name you would like on that tag.
The majority of my tags are in png form and sized at 420x420.  I can make the background transparent or in jpg form, but to do this, you also must state that in your email.  As for size, the size must stay the same so the copyright info can be read clearly & the graphics themselves keep their clarity.

That's it!  As soon as I complete your tag, I will send it to you :-)

So if you would like a tag from me inspired from one of my kits, buzz me with all the info above :-)

Have a great day!

No comments: